21 June 2011 | Traction Software Introduces Social Enterprise Web
Discover, Discuss, Tag, Task, and Share Content stored in SharePoint, Documentum, File servers, Exchange, SQL Databases, and the Web Boston, Mass /
Using TeamPage Attivio Search Plus and TeamPage's Social Enterprise Web, external documents, pages, and transactions are now able to become social objects seamlessly integrated with Traction TeamPage's action tracking, search, collaboration and communication.
"A question found in a customer email stored in Exchange, an issue with a new drug application filed in Documentum, a comment on a legacy document stored in SharePoint, or the S: drive of a file server, can be discovered, discussed, tagged, and tasked for follow-up action in TeamPage, without converting, importing or moving data from its original source.
TeamPage Attivio Search Plus leverages Attivio® Active Intelligence Engine™ (AIE) technology to provide unified information access (UIA) and deep content analysis that's simpler, more practical and more scalable than piecemeal, bottom-up integration or synchronization with each separate System of Record.
TeamPage Social Enterprise Web customers can also add a TeamPage Badge or use a TeamPage Web browser bookmarklet to mark specific external pages or documents to index, discuss, tag, task and share.
TeamPage Attivio Search Plus - Feature Highlights
- Extends Traction's current Attivio Active Intelligence Engine technology partnership to index, analyze, search, and navigate external sources and content repositories.
- Permission-aware, unified information access spanning TeamPage and external Microsoft SharePoint, Documentum, file servers, Microsoft Exchange, SQL databases and other sources.
- The TeamPage user interface makes permission-aware search and navigation over content from TeamPage and external sources simple and fast.
- Search and navigation can be faceted using selected sources and source-specific metadata, including author, data type, status and more.
- Search and navigation can be faceted using automatically extracted keyphrase, location, sentiment and other attributes from Attivio's deep content analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- External sources and access rules can be continuously and incrementally indexed.
- Simple to install, deploy and maintain.
- Pricing and packaging are designed to make Traction Attivio Search Plus an affordable and attractive option for small to mid-size organizations.
TeamPage Social Enterprise Web – Feature Highlights
- Use TeamPage to discuss, tag, task or share internal or external sources using search, TeamPage Badges or bookmarking.
- TeamPage Attivio Plus provides the ability to index, share and use content from siloed systems and SQL databases that have no Web addressable interface.
- Indexing TeamPage tags, discussion and tasks associated with external content improves relevance ranking for search by adding social business context.
- New TeamPage Web browser bookmarklet can be used to discuss, tag, task, share and index selected pages on the public Web or a private intranet.
- New TeamPage Badges can be added to any Web page to provide a one-click action to discuss, tag, task or share that page.
- TeamPage Badges shows a live count of the number of social actions associated with that page, with one click to open and see the actions in context.
- TeamPage Badge counts and navigation are permission aware – including only what you have permission to see based on TeamPage access control rules.
- TeamPage search results and activity streams include avatars to show who has discussed, tagged, tasked or shared that internal or external content.
- One click expands any search result or activity item inline to quickly review details without leaving the page.
- One click opens external documents or records in a Web browser or native client (depending on the source).
- Metadata shown for each source type, styling and behavior of source-specific detail shown with search results and in activity streams can be easily customized using the Traction's Skin Definition Language plug-in for that source.
TeamPage Attivio Search Plus
TeamPage Attivio Search Plus will be a separately priced TeamPage option with pricing dependent on number of Attivio connectors and tiered external document count limits.
TeamPage Social Enterprise Web
Social Enterprise Web capabilities will be a separately priced TeamPage option available to new customers or as upgrade for current Traction TeamPage customers.
Traction Software will demonstrate both capabilities at booth #418 Enterprise 2.
About The Enterprise 2.
The Enterprise 2.
About Traction TeamPage – Social Software Meets Project Management
Traction TeamPage seamlessly integrates collaboration, personal profiles, action tracking, search, social networking and project dashboards, enabling people to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders across private and public spaces.
About Traction Software
Traction Software provides business and government organizations with social software that enables groups and teams of all sizes to plan, collaborate, communicate and work more effectively.
Traction is a registered trademark and TeamPage is a trademark of Traction Software Inc.