1 March 2013 | Traction Software Named to KMWorld's 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management
For the ninth consecutive year, KMWorld recognized Traction Software by naming the company to their annual KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management.
Greg Lloyd, Traction Software President and co-founder said: "We're honored that KMWorld consistently ranks Traction Software as a company that matters in Knowledge Management.
TeamPage 2012 highlights include:
- Unified search to make lookup of spaces, people, projects and tasks quicker and easier;
- Type-ahead completion for navigation, with optional index based type-ahead suggestions for content search; uniform work in progress autosave and finish later actions to avoid accidental loss of work;
- Invitations to make it simple for members of a space to add new people to a TeamPage space by sending them an email invitation;
- An inline widget to collect and summarize selected tags, dates, and other standard or custom properties from all types of TeamPage content, making it easy to create dynamic tables for task summaries and other uses;
- New calendar event support to manage meetings and other dated activities along with project, task, and milestone dates;
- Drag-and-drop editing of TeamPage calendar events;
- Improved synchronization and notification for TeamPage and external calendar items;
- Improved email digest, print, RSS, and Atom view styling, detail and context cues; improved Active Directory integration and caching;
- Streamlined navigation header, dashboard, calendar and document tab interfaces;
- JMX-based metering of TeamPage server state;
- Improved iPad, iPhone and Android support;
- Performance improvements;
- Twitter style status that can focus on a selected project, milestone or task, as well as birds eye summaries organized by space or person.