Live Blog for Micro-Messaging
Live Blog is an automatically updating browser window that allows users to type a brief note from wherever they are (a traditional browser or mobile device such as an iPhone) which will appear as a highlighted entry within seconds for all users who are monitoring that space.
Live Blog makes it simple to share brief notes connecting groups of people.
1) Instant posting and response - the Chat or IM model
2) Micro blogging and social messaging - the Twitter or Facebook model
Live Blog uses pure Web browser technology to push what you say to everyone watching a Live Blog window seconds after you post.
Conversations you might otherwise have in IM or Twitter can take place securely within a TeamPage context with its rich content, tagging and discussion model.
Traction's Live Blog technology allows enterprise users to:
- Share brief updates to stay in touch securely with customers and colleagues anytime and from anywhere
- Keep in touch with product, sales and support teams while getting work done
- Connect internal teams and development partners, suppliers and customers working on projects that span the globe
- Easily raise and discuss issues that need quick attention
- Use Live Blogs in separate TeamPage spaces to work with individual clients (like a law firm) where privacy is a necessity
- Leverage TeamPage's security, search, comment, social tagging and notification features to power Live Blogs and flag issues for follow-up action