European Pharmaceutical Group
A pharmaceutical group based in Europe with world wide facilities
and over 1 billion Euros in 2005 revenue deployed Traction TeamPage
enterprise blog software as a Competitive Intelligence platform.
This customer's story was covered in
detailed case study by Suw Charman of Corante.
was deployed to over 250 named users who have access to permission
protected blog spaces covering specific therapeutic areas, while a
general market blog is open to the 4000+ employees around the world.
Suw reports that the CIO chose Traction TeamPage for a number of reasons:
- the format was ideal for the type of competitive intelligence material they were collating
- it was easy to implement and could be tightly integrated with existing business systems, such as the LDAP corporate directory, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office
- it supports unlimited, individually permissioned blogs within a single, integrated installation
- it supports user permissions across reading, authoring, editing and commenting functions on a blog by blog basis
- the publishing process allows for collaborative editing
- it was easy to use and required minimal training, thus lowering the bar for adoption
- it was low cost to buy, deploy and manage
blog format lends itself particularly well to the type of material that
we're producing,” said the CIO.
years after its initial deployment and 15 months after pilot launch,
the system contains over 4,000 posts across 6 integrated Traction
blogs, has encouraged market relevant communication to center on the