Traction TeamPage 5.1: Social Software, Meet Project Management
Traction TeamPage Release 5.1 makes it easy for individuals to see their own action plans, the status of shared projects, team workload, individual progress, and team progress toward common goals – all within the context of the TeamPage collaboration and communication platform where the planned work can also be managed and done.
One click can add a task tag to any Traction page, comment, status post or paragraph, with automatic rollup of actions by person, date, milestone or project. Projects make it easy to collect a set of tasks and milestones to organize activities by a target date or common goal. This clear and simple model is focused on the lightweight coordination of individual and team actions that drive every business activity – from the simplest to the most complex, see Action Tracking videos.
Traction TeamPage 5.1 Feature Highlights
- Action tracking seamlessly integrated with TeamPage collaboration and communication capabilities
- Each TeamPage Space can have an Action and Calendar tab to collect, navigate and track actions in a particular private or public business context.
- Each TeamPage Profile page can have an Action and Calendar tab to collect, navigate and track actions associated with that individual
- Automatic rollup of tasks by person - across all spaces you have permission to see
- Automatic rollup of tasks by space – focused on one business context
- Automatic rollup of tasks across all spaces – that you can see
- Automatic rollup of tasks open / tasks completed – by person or space
- Automatic rollup of estimated work required – by person or space
- Summary and navigation of tasks grouped by Milestone – a sharable date with a name
- Summary and navigation of tasks grouped by Project - a named collection of tasks and milestones
- Automatically maintained Action Tracking Calendar – viewable by person, by space, or rolled up across all spaces you have permission to see.
- Subscribe to Action Tracking calendars in Outlook, Google Calendar and other iCal compatible calendaring systems
- TeamPage integrated search, navigation and email or Jabber notification handles tasks along with all other types of activity.
- Task activity becomes visible (and can be filtered) a part of the TeamPage activity stream viewed by space, or by person as part of each person’s profile.
- Simple, fast and great looking user interface – action tracking uses Traction’s Google Web Toolkit based Proteus user interface technology for a user experience that looks and feels more like a client application that a typical Web interface.
- TeamPage Microsoft Outlook Social Connector – Show task, status, other activity and profiles in Microsoft Outlook to provide social context when using Outlook email, calendars, and Microsoft Office applications.
- 9 Nov 2010 | Traction® TeamPage 5.1 Introduces Integrated Action Tracking For Improved Team Performance
- 10 May 2011 | Traction® TeamPage 5.2 Introduces Dashboards for Action Tracking, Project and Case Management
- 15 Feb 2011 | GigaOM Pro - The Future of Work Platforms
- 2 Dec 2010 | AppGap Review - Traction TeamPage 5.1 Moves Forward with Project Management Capabilities
- The Work Graph Model: TeamPage style